Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Moments of 2006


Starting the year in the streets of Lisbon.
Peniche!! (Xelente!!)
Passing all my exams.
Surviving my first year of college
Ceemos
Meeting YOU!!!!
Another wonderful year with my adoptive family (manusko, mamuska, papuska, etc)
Spain
Algarve (being part of the EB with those 4 crazy boys)
Not a lot of parties, but good ones
Special guest in July
Coimbra!!!!!!
Poland
Books I read
My ups and downs
Crazy semesters
Guimaraes
Bologna treaty
Waiting for the mail man in especial occasions
The wonders of Skype!!!
The hottest summer ever, and the coldest winter to date
The beach...ohhh, not doing anything feels so good
Friends coming...others going
The Job that never came
Starting my last year of college
The sms
The late night conversations
The grace of those free moments
The birth of my blog!
The pictures..hundreds of pictures
Trumps!
The stress..
Nights without sleep
Inatel of Oeiras
Christmas with the family
Obidos
Celebrating 2 decades of life....
The beginning of something beautiful and everlasting :)

I might be forgetting a lot of things...and a lot of people. But that's just me. I forget things, but they stay always in my heart. This was my 2006...as some experts in wine say: It was a very good year.
What about your 2006?

No comments: