Thursday, January 11, 2007

A light in the middle of the tunnel

I was at home studying, pretty bored and almost having an attack when i discovered a wonderful thing. I always listen to music while studying, otherwise I'd fall asleep or get distracted with every single thing. But i was tired of my musics, my mp3 player, my cds and the normal radio stations. So I decided to search for something in the internet. First I found pandora.com, which is great, but i got bored of that too.
So that's when the surprise arrived, the itunes radio stations!!!!! You have from dance, to country, to hits, to billboard songs, anything you want, you've got it :)

So enjoy your music...ohhh, and good study, if that's possible

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe boa ideia! n sabia dessa =P vou experimentar, n durante os meus estudos (finitoooo =P) mas durante o meu merecido descanso =) obrigado! beijocas