Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Farewell my little Rita



Marin
: (to radio show audience) How much time does it take to make a difference in someone's life? Is a chance meeting enough? Six months? A decade? Shakespeare said he wrote to be immortal. Writers hope their written word will help keep their memory alive. But books can be lost, words erased, stories changed. With all those variables working against you, how can you ever know you've made an impact?

I may not know how much time you need to make an impact, but you sure made a huge one in my life, and I'm grateful for it. That is why I will miss you deeply, every single day, but I will be happy for you cause you are following the very first steps of your new and wonderful life and I hope I can still be part of it as I have so far.

So for now, I won't say goodbye, but just a see ya! cause we will meet again, very soon :)

Love you chiquitita :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh até me veio a lágrima ao olho amiga!!! Olha tou aqui um bocado sozinha estes primeiros dias, ainda n conheci mta gente e o teu post foi de certeza o momento alto do meu dia :) mto obg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adoro-te sarinhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!tnh mtas saudaaaadesssssss